Des Moines, United States
HELLO DES MOINES
Des Moines is a city located in Iowa. This city offers Parks, historical landmarks, museums and mansions. Visitors can also find Zoo, botanical gardens and other educational attractions dispersed throughout the city.
Places to visit-
- Blank Park Zoo- It contains a a huge variety of animals from all over the world.
- Des Moines Art Center- It is a must visit place for the art lovers.
- Salisbury House & Gardens- Here visitors will find an art museum as well as a concert hall and a library.
- Downtown Farmers’ Market- Here you will find more than 300 local vendors.
- State Historical Museum- It is devoted to showcasing the state of Iowa.
- Papa John Sculpture Park- Here visitors will find more than 20 sculptures by prominent local artists.
- The State Capitol- Here you will find a range of decorative features inside like marble work and intricate stone carvings.
- Better Homes and Gardens Test Gardens- Here visitors will find 22 different gardens.
- Jasper Winery
- Terrace Hill- It is famous for being the official home of the Governor of Iowa.
- Des Moines Performing Arts- If you are interested in the arts, then this is the must visit place.
- World Food Prize Hall of Laureates
Where to stay?
- Des Lux Hotel- All 51 rooms of this hotel provide fridges, coffee makers, free wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Ramada by Wyndham Des Moines Airport- This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center, free Wi-Fi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham West Des Moines- All 69 rooms of this hotel provides free Wi-Fi, coffee makers, LED TVs with digital channels. Free local calls and hair dryers.